An exhaust system is a great way to modify your car. This system uses lower back pressure to increase horsepower and give the car the classic sound of a muscle vehicle.
The installation of the full empire exhaust systems is simple and can be done in just a few hours with basic mechanics tools.
1. Place your car on a car ramp. Next, check your front wheels to make sure they are not moving.
2. To make it easier to remove the tubing, use a penetrating liquid at the exhaust. The fluid should be allowed to work for several minutes.
3. To avoid injury, use goggles or gloves. Adjust the wrench to loosen the clamps on the exhaust.
4. The hangers for the exhaust at the rear of your car are where the bolts should be removed. You can separate the exhaust system from the head pipes using the tool at the back.
The adjustable wrench can be used to remove the rubber isolators and the pipe hangers. Now you can lower the exhaust system.
The rubber isolators and pipe hangers will be saved for later. The old exhaust system should be kept to the side.
5. Install the new exhaust system. Install rubber hangers and isolators to the new exhaust system. Use the original bolts with an adjustable wrench. All components will be installed exactly like the stock exhaust.